Staff Product Designer, Mobile
Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
About the team
Design at Dialpad is at the forefront of creating intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that transform the way the world works together. We strive to design high-quality end-to-end experiences while maintaining an inclusive and collaborative culture. To us, attitude, and will, are as important as hard design skills.
About this role
As a Staff Product Designer at Dialpad, you play a leading role with the Product Design organization and with your cross-functional partners, spearheading projects and teams across product areas. You proactively look for ways Design can drive impact across the company. You are comfortable working in ambiguous spaces, and can do so autonomously, working with cross-functional partners to identify issues, resolve questions, and drive projects forward to their next deliverable. You excel at delivering end-to-end, cross-platform experiences, from product strategy, to conceptualization and workflows, to visual and interaction design. You not only hold yourself accountable to a high design standard, but you challenge everyone you work with to the same standard and work with them to achieve it.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Identify gaps and opportunities to better meet our growing customer needs that drive real business impact
- Actively collaborate and contribute to your team’s product strategy and vision, driving strategic action with cross-functional partners persuasively
- Lead end-to-end, cross-platform experiences, including contributing to product roadmap and strategy, project scopes and timelines, and crafting visions for projects
- Enjoy complex, ambiguous problem spaces that require you to work closely with cross-functional partners to understand the opportunity, and identify a path forward
- Push the boundaries of our current experiences with your design explorations through wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity visual designs
- Work on a rapidly growing product that impacts millions of people every month.
- Design and ship industry-leading product experiences
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 8+ years of product design or related experience, with at least 3+ years of mobile design experience
- You’re an expert on iOS and Android device conventions and design approaches
- You have documented experience working with design systems
- You can provide multiple examples of highly effective verbal and written communication skills, directing and facilitating conversations, and coaching others on their presentation and communication skills
- You’re ambitious in your goals, but pragmatic in your execution
- You endeavor to always be making progress—not just being active
- You excel in complex, ambiguous problem spaces, bringing clarity to your teams through your mastery of the design process
- You drive excellence in your team’s design execution by valuing well-crafted experiences, high attention to details, and hold others to the same standard
- You’re an inquisitive person, seeking to learn and understand from others, embodying a growth mindset
- You understand how to design connected, modular systems that help us move faster and address complex system design debt
- You have experience leading divergent and convergent thinking sessions with large teams to identify the strongest solutions to move ahead with
- You skillfully can balance strategy, research, interaction design, and visual design to achieve intuitive, elegant solutions
- Prior experience in the communications, contact center, or Ai is a big plus.
Dialpad benefits and perks
Equity, balance, and belonging
At Dialpad, we strive to ensure that Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times, and a big part of this is because of our collaborative culture that elevates our teammates, celebrates wins, and brings together passion and talent.
Compensation and equity
Teamwork makes the dream work, and Dialpad offers competitive rates in addition to stock options because each and every Dialer participates in our success.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.