Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
About the team
Dialpad’s Solutions Architect will be instrumental in the success and retention of our customers. In this role, you’ll combine your problem solving skills and inherent motivation to help others, to delight and assist our customers from their first call to their last (if there is one)!
Dialpad’s Professional Services team plays an essential role in educating customers on Dialpad products. This team aligns closely with Sales, Customer Success and Support to constantly improve our product deployment and change management process.
As a Solutions Architect, you will work closely with Dialpad’s internal and external stakeholders in facilitating successful implementations of all Dialpad products. You will act as subject matter expert, provide consulting and guidance on technical solutions, and ultimately deliver a world-class experience to our customers.
This position reports to our Senior Manager, Solution Architect and Technical Account Management and is a fully remote position. Must be able to work US hours.
What you’ll do
- You’ll learn the Dialpad deployment methodology and the various tools you will be using to assist our customers during deployment
- You’ll learn how to assist Dialpad’s customer’s integration, hardware and technical needs
- With the help of the Professional Services management team you’ll work directly with customers and lead their deployments technical needs
- You’ll host admin training sessions for our customers, help configure integrations, support provisioning devices on Dialpad and start to troubleshoot complex issues
- You’ll own the Technical health of the projects you will be working on. You will lead the training, design, planning and execution of Dialpad’s Professional Services deployments.
- You’ll make happy clients set up for success on their new communications platform.
- You’ll Partner with Dialpad Project managers to form a deployment team dedicated to customer success and project delivery.
- You’ll Research solutions to meet any workflow needs of Dialpad’s customers, finding solutions to many problems clients face.
Skills you’ll bring
- Excellent grasp of various modern cloud communications platforms such as Google G-Suite and Office 365
- Experience with Business VoIP Telephony Services (On-Premise or SaaS)
- Deep understanding and experience with the following VoIP CODECs and technologies (G.711, G.729, G.722, OPUS, H.264, VP8, VP9, WebRTC, H.323, SIP, Network Analyzers)
- Strong understanding and experience with:
- Network Infrastructure (Firewalls, Routers, Switches & Wireless); WAN Technologies (MPLS, VPLS & SD-WAN)
- Data Center Technologies (Public & Private Clouds)
- Software components involved in enterprise service delivery (web servers, application servers, databases, web services, mainframes, network attached storage and other related technologies)
Dialpad benefits and perks
Equity, balance, and belonging
At Dialpad, we strive to ensure that Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times, and a big part of this is because of our collaborative culture that elevates our teammates, celebrates wins, and brings together passion and talent.
Compensation and equity
Teamwork makes the dream work, and Dialpad offers competitive rates because each and every Dialer participates in our success.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.