Data Analyst - Digital Marketing
Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
Dialpad is looking for a Digital Analyst to join and become a key member of the Demand Generation Marketing team. You will be directly contributing to the growth of our business by partnering with the Demand Generation, Data, and Operations teams.
This position reports to our Director of Digital Marketing, and has the opportunity to be based in our Manila Office, with some overlap with the Eastern Time Zone between the hours of 9-5pm.
As a Digital Analyst, you will be responsible for working with the demand generation team to analyze SMB campaigns and programs, reporting, analyzing, and providing recommendations that make significant impacts on the business.
What you’ll do
- Analyze the performance of campaigns and paid programs to identify areas for improvement, notable trends, and opportunities for efficiencies
- Perform campaign data analysis to understand the impact & ROI associated with each program to aid in the development of future strategies
- Work with cross-functional teams on the day-to-day execution of analytics projects & initiatives
- Generate reports, documentation, and insights as part of the analysis process
- Ensure quality and timeliness of results that meet expectations while balancing business needs with the appropriate level of analytical rigor
- Leverage story-telling skills to deliver insights that are clear, concise, and actionable
- Work in tools such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Amplitude, Salesforce, Domo, Google Sheets, Linkedin,
Skills you’ll bring
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of marketing, web, or customer analytics experience
- Solid understanding of multiple digital channels and how they work together (SEM, SEO, CRO, Social, Display, etc.)
- Experience with using CRM and Business Intelligence tools
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Enthusiasm for cross-functional and collaborative work, comfortable interfacing with multiple stakeholders
- Team player with a sincere drive to discover and share insights to the larger team
- Self-sufficient, can complete project requests independently when needed
Dialpad Benefits and Perks
EQUITY, BALANCE, AND BELONGING
At Dialpad, we strive to ensure that Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times, and a big part of this is because of our collaborative culture that elevates our teammates, celebrates wins, and brings together passion and talent.
COMPENSATION & EQUITY
Teamwork makes the dream work, and Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each and every Dialer participates in our success.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.