At DeepScribe, everything we do is focused on our mission - to bring back the joy of care to medicine. Our goal is to empower physicians with the tools they need to improve both efficiency and efficacy, and to improve patient outcomes by increasing the trust and understanding they have with their physician.
What you’ll do
As a software engineer at DeepScribe, you will both expand our current product offering to support new workflows and build out new product offerings on our platform. You will work across the stack, deploying web services in Node.js or Python, building and improving React apps, defining/refining infrastructure in Terraform, and optimizing our databases.
- Lead and expedite the delivery of products and features
- Build out the future generation of applications and architecture for the system that serves our growing customer base
- Write high-quality code and tests. We use React, Node.js, Python, PostgreSQL, and Terraform
- Build the products for our state-of-the-art models which are ingesting conversations and generating summaries for thousands of real-life patient-physician interactions daily across iOS and web platforms, and integrate into a variety of different EHR system vendors.
- Become an integral part of DeepScribe, working on the core tech to delight the doctors who rely on our system and help their patients get the best care possible.
- Utilize the largest conversational healthcare dataset in the world to rethink healthcare
- You have experience building in high-growth settings
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to innovate under tight deadlines
- You move fast, work smart, and are thorough
- You have the ability to work across the stack. We use React, Node.js, Python, PostgreSQL, Swift for iOS, and Terraform. Facility with at least one of those technologies is required.
Perks and benefits
Base Salary Range: $130,000 - $230,000 depending on level and experience
Meaningful equity stake in the company
Work from home stipend
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other benefits are also offered
About the Team
At DeepScribe, we value trust, teamwork, and transparency, and we’re dedicated to promoting diversity and equity in the workforce through inclusive hiring practices. Candidates with backgrounds that are underrepresented in the technology industry are encouraged to apply.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required eligibility verification form upon hire.