Professional Services Partner Manager
Professional Services Partner Manager
At Databricks we work on some of the most complex distributed processing and machine learning problems in the world and our customers challenge us with interesting new big data and AI use cases. You will shape the future big data and the machine learning landscape for leading Fortune 500 organizations.
Delivery Partner Manager supports the mission of the Professional Services team, which is to accelerate and de-risk our customers' business outcomes through effective enablement and delivery of Databricks platform technology. The delivery partner manager will oversee the Databricks Delivery Partner Program which looks to use close partnerships with key system integrators to effectively co-delivery Databricks services engagements. You will report to the Sr. Director, Professional Services.
The impact you will have:
- You will work with the Professional Services team in order to use Databricks delivery partners to accelerate our customer project outcomes.
- You will implement programs that align with our PS & Partner strategy for Assurance services
- You will work with our Delivery Partner organizations to ensure personnel have the required level of training and certification in order to achieve Databricks projects following best practices. You will implement programs for achieving requirement
- Build and maintain an effective onboarding process for partner resources ensuring effective utilization and quality of services across Databricks customer deliveries.
- Work with Databricks resource management team to oversee pipeline planning process with each of the delivery partners to ensure partner resource availability in a timely manner to support Databricks services opportunities.
- Work with the cross functional organization and Databricks Partner organization to identify opportunities for onboarding new delivery partners to facilitate Databricks Services Delivery strategy.
- You will oversee partner tracking to improve accurate reporting and host relevant training sessions and enablement activities with partners proactively and based on identified competency gaps to promote delivery quality.
- Allocation and outsourcing of Projects to Services partners. This includes selecting the appropriate partner for the project and working with the partner closely to ensure project success.
- Advocate for the Partner's needs internally; managing any escalations and issues on projects being delivered by partners.
- Develop, implement, and monitor Key Performance Indicators for each Services partner.
- Manage the commercial relationship with our delivery partners including the creation and management of statements of work and associated governance process to support the delivery of partner resources.
What we look for:
- 5+ years of management experience managing technical services teams including resource management and demand pipeline management and record of success in navigating and driving engagements with large IT organizations with a focus on managed or professional service delivery
- 5+ years experience within a professional services organization as, Partner Manager, and/or Consulting Manager.
- Experience managing partner or third-party organization enablement including upskilling teams to provide delivery capabilities.
- Excel at working directly with Partners and customers to gather, prioritize, plan and execute solutions to customer business requirements as it relates to technology.
- Experience managing commercial agreements with partners including statements of works to support services management.
- Initiative, determination and a high degree of resourcefulness.
- Ideally with a background in Big data and Analytics or related industry.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure while helping partners drive successful customer engagements and outcomes.
Location: US Remote
Pay Range Transparency
Databricks is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The pay range(s) for this role is listed below and represents base salary range for non-commissionable roles or on-target earnings for commissionable roles. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to job-related skills, depth of experience, relevant certifications and training, and specific work location. Based on the factors above, Databricks utilizes the full width of the range. The total compensation package for this position may also include eligibility for annual performance bonus, equity, and the benefits listed above. For more information regarding which range your location is in visit our page here.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 10,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Grammarly, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform to unify and democratize data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe and was founded by the original creators of Lakehouse, Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.