Sales Development Program Manager
As a Sales Development Program Manager supporting the sales development organization, you are a trusted pipeline advisor who drives efficiency, operational excellence, and strategic programs throughout the business. You achieve this by creating a cohesive plan for the team by month, quarter, and fiscal year to address the demands of the business and the needs of cross-functional partners. You will report to the Senior Manager of Sales Development Programs, based in the US.
The impact you will have:
- Data-driven Program Management:
- Apply strong technical acumen and analytical skills to design and implement data-driven programs that enhance rep efficiency and performance.
- Screen, create, and manage the success of programs
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce and field usage in Salesforce, leveraging this expertise to drive improvements in system functionality and data accuracy.
- Utilize virtual methods to effectively reach and engage a dispersed workforce across multiple locations.
- Address product or industry gaps in a proactive and programmatic form.
- Change Management and Stakeholder Engagement:
- Serve as a trusted advisor to Sales Development leadership, proactively identifying potential roadblocks and driving rep efficiency at scale.
- Demonstrate executive presence and confidence in presenting to senior stakeholders while driving and managing change throughout the sales organization.
- Strategic and Operational Planning:
- Manage cross-functional relationships within the Sales Development org, including demand gen, field, industry marketing, etc. Partner with cross-functional teams to drive comprehensive sales programs that integrate multiple CTA's into one streamlined ask back to the field.
- Develop SDR Inbound and Outbound, and growth Sales Specialists Playbooks that are aligned with Databricks sales plays and industry best practices.
- Drive regional Content council and content alignment to GTM strategy:
- Create, test, and monitor the performance of messaging, in collaboration with Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Field Marketing, and other stakeholders.
- Architect outreach strategy through outbound multi-channel, multi-touch cadences, using industry best practices as a guideline.
What we look for:
- 1+ year in role as SDR or equivalent role
- 1+ year in Sales Program, Operations or Strategy role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Firm understanding of the SDR motion and demonstrated success in the role
- Leadership or "above and beyond" activity (team lead, etc)
- Ability to manage and sell to internal stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience using: Salesforce and Outreach
- Private medical, dental and optical
- Life, accident, disability and critical illness coverage
- Central Provident Fund for local nationals
- Equity awards
- Enhanced Parental Leaves
- Fitness reimbursement
- Annual career development fund
- Home office & work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resourcesEmployee referral bonus
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 10,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Grammarly, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform to unify and democratize data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe and was founded by the original creators of Lakehouse, Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.