Senior Administrative Assistant, Marketing
At Databricks, we are passionate about helping data teams solve the world's toughest problems — from making the next mode of transportation a reality to accelerating the development of medical breakthroughs. We do this by building and running the world's best data and AI infrastructure platform so our customers can use deep data insights to improve their business.
Are you ready to be part of a hyper-growth technology company? We are looking for an outstanding Executive Assistant to support senior leaders within our Marketing organization. If you are experienced and interested in being part of an exciting team, we are looking for you.
The impact you will have:
- Dual support global Vice President’s in our Marketing organization.
- Schedule logistics for meetings, conferences and customer events (onsite & offsite).
- Work with the Executives to ensure they are prepared for meetings, interviews, travel, and briefings.
- Set agendas, create meeting notes and action items from weekly staff meetings.
- Contribute to the Admin/Ops team by engaging with colleagues to support planning for meetings, off-sites, events, projects, and professional growth.
- Provide backup support for other executives.
- Work to facilitate specific programs and/or events [i.e.,recruiting events, comms events, team events].
What we look for:
- 8+ years of applicable executive administrative experience, from a global software organization
- Attention to detail, organization and process abilities
- Strong calendaring skills (Gmail and Google Calendar experience mandatory)
- Excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Strong teamwork skills; ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work very collaboratively with others
- Relationship management skills, and the ability to build a personal network throughout the company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (C1 Level and above required)
- Willing to adjust the schedule to the respective time zones of the supported. (Currently time zones of the US Territory)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and external partners
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion
- Proactive and solution-oriented mindset
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Life Insurance
- Equity Awards
- Paid Parental Leave
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Annual Career Development Fund
- Home Office/Work Headphone Reimbursement
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 10,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Grammarly, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform to unify and democratize data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe and was founded by the original creators of Lakehouse, Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.