IT Integrations Engineer ( Mulesoft)
At Databricks Information Technology, we are a product led organisation transforming the way we work from how easy it is to use our IT services to the applications we develop that help us scale seamlessly in face of incredible growth.
You will join a growing IT Data Analytics, Engineering & Integration team that supports SaaS business applications, working with other integration and systems engineers to support scaling our business operations.
You will develop integration infrastructure and improve the operation and maintenance of our existing integration systems through iterative upgrades, streamlining, and adoption of standard methodology. You will also support company-level programs for transforming Databricks business processes and provide integration expertise and solutions.
The impact you will have:
Design/Strategy: The Application Integration Engineer designs and supports the application integration between multiple business applications and systems. In this capacity, the Application Integration Engineer will design and develop systems of high availability integration architecture with future expansion in mind.
Collaboration: The role that the Application Integration Engineer plays is collaborative and works with business and application team members in an attempt to gather data integration requirements.
Analytics: You will play an analytical role in quickly and thoroughly analyzing requirements for reporting and analysis and subsequently translating the emanating results into good technical data designs. In this capacity, the Integration Engineer establishes the documentation of integration, develops, and maintains technical specification documentation for all processes.
What we look for:
- 4+ years of demonstrated expertise implementing creative enterprise application integration solutions and meeting requirements
- 2+ years of experience with Mulesoft
- Experience deploying APIs using SOAP and REST
- Experience working with business and application partners and product managers to gather data integration requirements and to translate into good technical data designs
- Experience developing, profiling, and troubleshooting custom applications, including experience with JEE, JMS, and Tomcat
- Experience in RDBMS and Distributed databases
- Proficient in modern SaaS DevOps and CI/CD tools and operating environments
- Programming experience in Python, Golang or Scala
- Experience with big data tools, such as Spark
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies for development, security, maintenance, operations, monitoring, and updates
- Benefits allowance
- Employee's Provident Fund
- Equity awards
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel insurance
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 10,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Grammarly, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform to unify and democratize data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe and was founded by the original creators of Lakehouse, Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.