Learning Platform Integrations Developer
The Global Learning Platform Integrations Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining any code associated with integrations between Learning Platforms including but not limited to the learning management system (LMS), lab platforms, and productivity tools. The Learning Platform Integrations Developer will build relationships with stakeholders within L&E to automate manual processes and ensure the most efficient and effective systems are available to create curriculum for our customers. This role will collaborate with cross functional stakeholders and external platform vendors, define business requirements, create and maintain the code base for any automations, and continuously seek to improve the user experience for any customers using said automations.
- Develop and maintain automation for the business to enable curriculum development and training delivery
- Create API-based solutions to integrate solutions between learning platforms
- Identify and solve manual processes to automate
- Build relationships with the organization and adjacent business units to solve larger problems as a team
- Must work US-hours (7 p.m.- 4 a.m.)
- 4-year degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science or related field with demonstrated ability
- 3+ years of experience in public cloud technologies (AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure)
- Proven experience in CICD tools (Source Control, Build, Deploy)
- Ability to solve high complexity issues
- Ability to communicate across all teams within the organization to provide solutions
- Ability to take a given problem and complete a solution
- Know the installation, configuration, platform operations, and troubleshooting of API products
- Experience in API design and creating RESTful API patterns
- Understanding of learning management systems (LMS) would be a good to have
- Benefits allowance
- Equity awards
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel insurance
- Mental wellness resources
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.