Senior Order Management Analyst
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Team
Clari’s Order Management team is “achieving remarkable” by driving efficiency and precision across all order close processes at Clari. As part of the Deal Desk Team, Order Management provides world-class process and operational rigor, detail orientation and analytical muscle, and exceptional customer service orientation. The Order Management Team is critical to running revenue processes at Clari.
About the Role
As a Senior Order Management Analyst, you will be a driver of critical revenue processes - working in lockstep partnership with sales leadership, account teams, and internal stakeholders (legal, accounting, finance, partnerships, professional services, and more). You will provide next-level support in securing the accurate and timely processing of orders.
This is a hybrid opportunity based in Kraków, Poland. Candidates must be based in Poland.
- End to end management of the order close process and subscription management process
- Review order documentation, purchase orders, and legal agreements to validate accuracy and compliance with internal policies and controls
- Accurately book opportunities in SFDC systems and ensure that data is appropriately reconciled against the order
- Collaborate with a global team of order management professionals to resolve non-standard order issues
- Ensure order data is properly transitioning between downstream systems and departments
- Own the resolution path for order discrepancies, working in partnership with Sales Teams and Deal Desk on timely resolution
- Work with internal stakeholders to quickly resolve order issues and answer order related inquiries
- Propose process improvements, track order volume and activity, and respond to tickets in a timely manner
- Reconcile and audit self-service transactions, working closely with revenue accounting and revenue operations teams
- Perform UAT for system improvements, as required
- 4+ years of experience in an order management, deal desk, finance, sales operations, or revenue operations function
- Exceptional customer service orientation with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and ability to work flexible hours during end of month, end of quarter, and high volume periods
- Strong SFDC and Excel skills
- Knowledge of basic revenue recognition principles
Perks & Benefits @ Clari
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Annual Well-being and Professional Development Stipends
- Private Healthcare and Multisport Pass
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.