Senior Software Engineer - FullStack
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2023
Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Role
If you’re a talented FullStack Engineer with a track record of excellence, collaboration, and innovation who’s passionate about your work and you thrive working on leading-edge cloud-based technologies, we want to hear from you. You’ll help us build analytics products and tools for enterprise businesses. Your work will have a huge impact on our product that is used by cross functional teams on a daily basis.
- Own the responsibility for creating a great user experience on the products and features you work on
- Participate in large-scale design updates and rollouts
- Partner with infrastructure engineers to scale the product
- Write API endpoints that serve the frontend
- Create customer facing UIs and visualizations
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Guide and mentor junior team members
- 5-8 years of relevant full stack engineering development experience, previous start up experience is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of building API services using frameworks like Springboot etc
- Experience in building scalable and highly available micro services interacting with SQL/NoSql databases
- Experience developing data-driven web applications up-to-date knowledge of latest trends in web application development, including Amazon AWS ecosystem
- Demonstrated knowledge of React, JS and CSS
- Ability to work independently as well as cross functionally with other engineering teams and product
- Experience in basics of search platforms like ElasticSearch and Caching technologies like Redis
- Experience in basics of Docker and orchestration services like Kubernetes
- Exposure to mobile platforms
- Experience with multi-threading, replication, etc. concepts in cloud applications
Perks and Benefits @ Clari India
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work opportunities
- Life and accidental coverage
- Mental health support provided by Silver Oak Health
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Well-being and professional development stipends
- 100% paid parental leave
- Discretionary paid time off, monthly ‘take a break’ days, and Focus Fridays
- Focus on culture: Charitable giving match, plus in-person and virtual events
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.